We are always looking for warm, friendly, and creative vendors who take pride in their craft. Our amazing artists are always reinventing and keeping things fresh.
We seek skilled artisans of handcrafted goods as well as purveyors of vintage, antique, salvaged, retro, industrial, repurposed, and architectural wares. We select vendors whose merchandise will sell well at our Upscale Markets.
Fetching Market is a curated event. The committee reviews all vendor applications for approval. We are not a craft show or a flea market. We reserve the right to choose vendors that best suit our curated show. We limit the specific categories and goods to help insure a successful market to all vendors.
Merchandise must be 90% handmade, vintage, repurposed or up-cycled. We will allow you to display 10% other pieces in your booth only. We strongly discourage imported mass-produced items. Selling of any merchandise not listed in your product description will not be allowed. No Direct Sales items.
We carefully review each application for consideration. You must provide an answer for each questions.
* ALL submitted LINKS must be WORKING links.
* PHOTOS ARE A VERY IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN CONSIDERATION. PLEASE COMPLY with instructions in application.
* It may up to 2 months before our final decisions are made. You will hear from us either way.
* Invoices will be sent out once you are accepted and must be paid upon receipt to secure your space. Booth fees to those selected are Non-refundable.
* A detail Vendor Packet will be sent out 1 month before each market with all information needed to chosen Vendors.
* We do not provide tables or chairs at any markets
* Outdoor space is available at The Hangar and sometimes at The Well depending on predicted weather. WHITE tents & walls are required. Weights are also required for all open-air Vendors. We do not provide tents.
*All Specialty Food Vendors are responsible for providing a copy business license, copy of certified kitchen cert., and updated COI listing Fetching Market as additional insured for all markets. These items are needed upon acceptance into the market. If you are a returning food vendor, please check with us to see if we have up-to-date paperwork on file. But it is your responsibility to do so. No food vendor will be allowed to sell without these 3 items.
*All Specialty Food Vendors at Homewood market - Please contact the Village of Homewood for any permits needed from them or from Cook County.
*Sales tax coupons for each individual location are provided at each market.
*Main Feature Food Vendors are generally by invitation. However, if you are interested to serve at the Hangar, please contact us at info@FetchingMarket.com for consideration. The Well and Ravisloe provide all food options at those 2 particular markets.
More details within the vendor application for each individual market.